
Here are the my answers to my teacher's questions about The Lost Room.
1)What would you do if you had that motel key? Where would you go?
I guess,I would go to a famous rock band concert's backstage.Also I try to join the band with a guitar while they are playing at the stage.That would be suprising for the band and audience.That sounds weird but that could be possible with that key :)
2)What do you think will happen in the next episodes?
I think,we will see many different hidden items in the next episodes.Also new item combinations and events will appear.And,detective ,who has the key ,wont give up chasing this items and that will create new problems in his life.In addition to this, he will experince this bad effects on his life.But I am not clear about what happens at final.Maybe he can save his current life and he probably get rid of the key completely.

Good guesses Serkan :)) By the way, having that magic key would make our dreams come true somehow, right ?
YanıtlaSilThat is true,but in these days, that is hard to find a magic key :),so we have to make our dreams real without any help ;)
YanıtlaSil